Monday, January 12, 2009

Name Change and other stuff...

As you will notice above, I have taken the liberty of changing the name of this blog. I felt I needed something new, and fresh to go along with the new year. Long time fans of this blog will remember that it was originally entitled Matt's English 301 blog. You see, this blog was originally started last semester as part of an assignment in a college English class. With that semester long gone, and a new one before me, I have decided to continue updating this blog with topics of personal interest to me. So I plan to post the following in the coming months.

1. Reviews of movies and video games that I feel interested writing about.
2. A lyrical anaylsis of Rush's discography
3. Commentary on various issues

So stay tuned there is more to come, and thanks for all your support...

Song of the Day:

No comments: